2019 Semi-Annual Meeting – Presentations
SWARS wrapped up the 2019 Semi-Annual Meeting at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, with an all-time record attendance at a non-Texas meeting of 406 registered attendees. We had a great agenda with exciting speakers, an informative rail course class, valuable networking opportunities and a fun scholarship golf outing, with the proceeds going directly into our George J Ekling Jr Scholarship Fund.
- Jim Vena, Union Pacific Railroad - In Full Swing
- Lee McPheters, Arizona State University - The US Economic Expansion; Extra Innings or Game Over?
- Monica Freeman, Nestle Purina Petcare Company - Working and Winning Together (Unavailable)
- Anthony Robles; MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER (Unavailable)
- Brian Hancock, Kansas City Southern - One for All and All for One
- Kevin Shuba, OmniTRAX - Small but Mighty - PART I
- Jeff Van Schaick, Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services - Small but Mighty - PART II
- Randy Thomure, Railway Supply Institute - Putting the Team Together
- Mike Smith and Jim Richards, Cornerstone Government Affairs - Together ... Stronger! (Unavailable)
- John Schmitter, KEP LLC - RR 201, Introduction to the Commercial Side of Railroading